Subject: Re: [amos-list] Intuition extention v1.3a ?
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:38:40 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 23-Jun-99, Andrew Crowe wrote:
>   So, has anyone got a copy of *full* version of the intuition extention
>V1.3a that I could have please please please?

Sorry, I've got 1.3b as well, but it's no worse than any previous version was.
I dumped int-ext long ago, just because very few of the features worked as
promised. I must add, however, that most of it is duplicated in the gui
extension, and gui is pretty much rock solid.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                       [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html